NovaCura Flow is created in three easy steps
- Draw how you want your process to work
- Connect your workflow to your business system
- Run the workflow on a smartphone, tablet, PC or handheld computer
So what are the benefits of mobile applications?
By giving your users access to mobile applications when they need them you not only make life easier and simpler for them, you will also reap benefits for your business.
- Benefit for your user
- Reduce administrative overhead, get more done faster
- Access business systems anywhere, anytime
- Follow business processes & procedures
- Benefit for your business
- Reduce overhead cost
- Data is stored in one, central, secure location
- Reduce training costs and better data quality
How can you bring mobility into your business?
Each business is different and so are the ways they can use mobile technology, but here are some examples of how NovaCura mobile applications are used
- Mobile work order management for field service
- Efficient warehousing with integrated barcode scanners for inventory receipts and despatches
- Time and expense reporting as and when it is incurred
- Mobile sales order and quotation management for field sales